Buy and Sell Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets
Sign up today and buy cryptocurrencies in minutes. Get started with as little as KES 1000
Stay Informed With Latest News From Our Blog
- BBTV launches crypto payment solution for media monetizationCointelegraph.com News - 12 minutes agoMedia monetization company BBTV recently launched a solution that lets creators get paid in crypto. Content creators on BroadbandTV Corporation (BBTV) will soon be able to…
- Tonga to copy El Salvador bill making Bitcoin legal tender, says former MPCointelegraph.com News - 33 minutes agoIn a ruling that is “almost identical to the El Salvador bill,” Tongan bigwig Lord Fusitu’a anticipates that his country could adopt Bitcoin by November.…
- Top or bottom? Traders at odds over whether Bitcoin will keep risingCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours ago$44,000 remains a focus overnight, but clear direction evades Bitcoin markets, and participants are nervous. Bitcoin (BTC) touched $44,000 a second time on Jan. 12…
- Pakistan’s central bank reportedly wants to ban cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoPakistan’s finance and law ministries are yet to make a decision on a potential blanket ban on crypto in the country. The State Bank of…
- China aims to separate NFTs from crypto via new blockchain infrastructureCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoChina does not want its crackdown on cryptocurrencies to cause the country to fall behind in the NFT boom. China is planning to draw a…
What is the Bitdax OTC Desk?
Over-the-counter (OTC) trading takes place off the open Bitdax.io exchange. We offer deeper liquidity and a private, more personalized service to institutions and high net-worth individuals needing to fill large orders that might be too disruptive if placed on open markets at the exchanges.
Whether you are trading blocks of $100,000, KES100,000,000 or 200 Bitcoin, the OTC desk will provide you with execution and settlement services that are discreet, secure and ultra-competitive.
100% Asset Support
Some Quick About
Bitdax also offers solutions for merchants and payment processors allowing them to accept payments in digital currencies, while avoiding currency risks and reducing transaction costs.
Bitdax is a Kenyan company headquartered in Nairobi.