Buy and Sell Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets
Sign up today and buy cryptocurrencies in minutes. Get started with as little as KES 1000
Stay Informed With Latest News From Our Blog
- Aave price risks a 25% plunge as a classic bearish reversal pattern emergesCointelegraph.com News - 18 minutes agoA handful of concerning factors, plus AAVE’s correlation with the Nasdaq, increases the possibility of the altcoin undergoing another massive sell-off. Technical analysis suggests that…
- Bitcoin shakes of Fed volatility as analysts remain split on return under $24KCointelegraph.com News - 39 minutes agoBitcoin could reach its highest since the Luna meltdown next, one trader argues, while others feel that the bottom is not yet in. Bitcoin (BTC)…
- Nifty News: Robinhood to launch a Web3 wallet, LimeWire inks deal with Universal and moreCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoRobinhood’s wallet will be noncustodial and multichain, allowing for the storage of NFTs along with the ability to connect to NFT marketplaces. Popular trading platform…
- South Korean legislature considering new licensing system for cryptoCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoRegulators in South Korea have issued a new report that offers a bevy of recommendations for how to properly govern the country’s crypto industry. A…
- Cloudflare to run Ethereum node experiment to help ‘build a better internet’Cointelegraph.com News - 4 hours ago“Cloudflare is going to participate in the research and development of the core infrastructure that helps keep Ethereum secure, fast, as well as energy-efficient for…
What is the Bitdax OTC Desk?
Over-the-counter (OTC) trading takes place off the open Bitdax.io exchange. We offer deeper liquidity and a private, more personalized service to institutions and high net-worth individuals needing to fill large orders that might be too disruptive if placed on open markets at the exchanges.
Whether you are trading blocks of $100,000, KES100,000,000 or 200 Bitcoin, the OTC desk will provide you with execution and settlement services that are discreet, secure and ultra-competitive.
100% Asset Support
Some Quick About
Bitdax also offers solutions for merchants and payment processors allowing them to accept payments in digital currencies, while avoiding currency risks and reducing transaction costs.
Bitdax is a Kenyan company headquartered in Nairobi.