Buy and Sell Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets
Sign up today and buy cryptocurrencies in minutes. Get started with as little as KES 1000
Stay Informed With Latest News From Our Blog
- NFT Steez and Victor Solomon chat about building in Web3 and the MetaverseCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThis week NFT Steez spoke to award winning artist Victor Solomon about basketball, the Metaverse, Web3 and his unique NFT collection. On Dec. 2, NFT…
- South Korean judge dismisses arrest warrants for Terra co-founder Do Kwon's former associatesCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoJudge Hong Jin-Pyo reportedly said there was little risk of Shin Hyun-seong or other Terra associates destroying evidence related to the case against the platform.…
- DeFi ecosystem still haunted by FTX contagion: Finance RedefinedCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoTop-100 DeFi tokens saw a bullish wave with the start of the new month, but many DEX platforms are still haunted by FTX contagion. Welcome…
- Never mind FTX — Fine arts institutions should still onboard to blockchainCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThe strategic adoption of blockchain technology still makes sense, regardless of the distraction FTX created for cryptocurrency. The reality is that blockchain technology can still…
- Opera Crypto Browser to enable instant NFT minting through launchpadCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoOpera executive Susie Batt said that the tool will not have any platform usage fees and will allow people to freely explore the NFT industry.…
What is the Bitdax OTC Desk?
Over-the-counter (OTC) trading takes place off the open Bitdax.io exchange. We offer deeper liquidity and a private, more personalized service to institutions and high net-worth individuals needing to fill large orders that might be too disruptive if placed on open markets at the exchanges.
Whether you are trading blocks of $100,000, KES100,000,000 or 200 Bitcoin, the OTC desk will provide you with execution and settlement services that are discreet, secure and ultra-competitive.
100% Asset Support
Some Quick About
Bitdax also offers solutions for merchants and payment processors allowing them to accept payments in digital currencies, while avoiding currency risks and reducing transaction costs.
Bitdax is a Kenyan company headquartered in Nairobi.